2014年12月30日火曜日

The Beginning

Dear My Reader, 

Thank you for taking a look at this posting especially at this busy time of the year when everyone is getting ready for the new year to come.
To begin the new year of 2015, I'm thinking of starting my new blog showing you bits and pieces of Tokyo, the city I have been living in for some 40 years from my point of view.  It'll be nice if it gives you a sneak preview or the slightest idea of what the place looks (or feels, tastes, or smells) like especially if you are a first-time comer.

There are a couple of excuses I have to make, though:

First of all, please excuse my English errors or mistakes as it's not my first language.  You are more than welcome to ask questions if you have any in case you are not sure what I'm talking about: but please allow me to spare some time to get back to you since I'm writing this in my spare time during the New Year holiday.

Secondly, although Tokyo is my home town or city, I don't know everything about the place; on the contrary, I get lost without knowing which subway line(s) to take even to my own destinations let alone where some strangers ask me the directions for, so please don't expect me to be your tour guide.  :-)

Finally, I'm quite a moody writer and sometimes I don't feel like logging on to the Internet especially when I come home exhausted from the day's work, so if you could forgive me for not being a blogger on a regular basis, I would appreciate it very much.

Enough for my excuses.  Let me begin with some introductory postings to show you what I meant by what I've just said above.

Thanks again for reading, and Happy Holidays!

Best wishes, 
George Joji Ohama   

0 件のコメント: